Lyra Baroque Orchestra artistic director and Bach Society artistic director Matthias Maute join forces to present a program of familiar and not-so-familiar works by Telemann, Vivaldi, Kleinknecht, CPE Bach, and Chédeville.
- Georg Philipp Telemann Sonata in C major TWV41:C5
- Jakob Friedrich Kleinknecht Sonata sesta b-minor
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach Fantasia in E-flat major H.348
- Georg Philipp Telemann Sonata in d minorTWV41:d4
- Antonio Vivaldi/Matthias Maute La Primavera
- Nicolas Chédeville Sonata IV from “Il Pastor Fido
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 | 7:30 pm
The Baroque Room
275 East 4th Street, #280
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Tickets may be purchased at the door. For info, please check Twin Cities Early Music Festival.