Welcome back! We are delighted to welcome you back to the 2021-2022 Season of the Bach Society of Minnesota (BSM). In light of ongoing Covid-19 concerns, BSM would like to reaffirm that your safety is our top priority by providing you with our current health and safety protocols. These safety protocols are an important component in mitigating risks involved with attending in-person events and live performances.
Please check back with this page often, as we will provide updates as necessary to comply with the latest MN Department of Health (MDH) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, as well as additional requirements for individual venues.
We appreciate your commitment to the health of our community!
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate these changes.
We look forward to welcoming you back for our 90th concert season!
- All of our staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
- We will require that our patrons remain masked while indoors.
- We will require proof of vaccination (either a card or a clear photo) from anyone (aged 12 and up) attending one of our events. No need to send it to us beforehand: just bring it with you and show it at the door along with your ticket for admittance.
- If you can’t provide proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to attending a Bach Society of MN concert or event must be shown at the door.
- We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance; there will be limited assistance to manage sales at the door.
Please be proactive about protecting your and others’ health! If you are unable to use your ticket because:
- you or someone in your party has tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of your selected performance;
- you or someone in your party and has exhibited symptoms consistent with Covid-19 within 14 days of your selected performance;
- you believe that you represent a significant transmission risk (e.g. you are caring for someone that has Covid-19 or is not feeling well),
please contact the BSM office at (612) 440-6219, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange for an exchange or refund for your purchase.